There are several websites offering good and affordable prices with several price ranges for good, varying services designed as per the needs of the customer. Premium plans, Essential plans, Extensive Medical plans along with hundreds of others are available for interested buyers to pick out of. It may seem like a daunting task but could be finished surprisingly quickly. Some websites allow the buyer to answer some questions that would take around five minutes and design a plan accordingly to fit every need of the customer.
To be able to select the best early critical illness insurance Singapore, here is some advice:
The coverage of insurance service available depends on the payment and can be broadly categorised based on the money to be paid as:
- Basic insurance coverage:
If one is on a budget but still wants to get good health protection for as low as only dollars 10 monthly for 26 months, totalling only 260 dollars. A cheaper alternative for insurance offers lower pay-outs and lesser coverages for its modest cost, so it’s better to pay a little more and go for a better one.
- Medium tier insurance coverage:
It’s affordable for an average person to get a medium-tier insurance plan that costs only about 12.30 dollars every month for 26 months, making 320 dollars in total.
This is ideal when getting insurance for a domestic helper as it usually covers all categories.
- Top insurance coverage:
The Top tier insurance plans include the best coverage but with the highest price ranges. It charges around 14.40 dollars monthly for 26 months which adds up to a total of 360 dollars.
If buying the online service, check for:
- Customer care services to check if there any doubts regarding an insurance plan or to talk about possible premium options and plans to follow. The buyer can also call and check if a type of add on is available and inquire about it. It can be very stressful revealing if the customer can call or text to check things with the company call agent available.
- Company website with an email address, phone number and other ways to the tent to be efficient as the customers can contact them easily for communication.
- Sites that give free online medical consultation for their users are some of the best critical illness insurance providers.
- A website with a fake address is likely to be those belongings to scammers. So make sure there is a real business address mentioned on the website.
- A website that has good security is good for business so that certain amounts could be paid online.
- Have several insurance plans for different types of categories ranging from different prices, different options, packages and plans. Websites
- It’s even better if they have customisable plans that are catering specifically to their customer’s needs.
- Have Health care insurance services with repeat customers, and lots of good reviews from various people are reliable and dependable.
The application process of a critical illness insurance plan:
- The customer is asked questions and is required to answer them for about five minutes before the ideal critical illness insurance plan is recommended to them with the required conditions and benefits.
- If it is wanted by the buyer, the provided plans could be customised and can add on, or a few can be put.
- It is a simple application process where critical illness insurance is concerned.
- The Terms are short and easy to understand.
- The documents to be signed are simple and can be gone through quickly and easily.
- Getting a medium-tier insurance plan is ideal when getting insurance for a domestic helper as it usually covers everything required. A basic one also can cover it, but most of them don’t have everything. These are all necessary coverages for an FDW or Foreign Domestic Worker:
- Stealing the employer’s items.
- Liabilities of the domestic worker.
- Expenses of the treatment required.
- Compensation for expenditures of getting a replacement maid.
- Reparation expenses of the previous domestic helper.
- The personal Domestic worker’s possessions.
- Reimbursement of Levy and Daily wages.
- Essential plans are recommended for people who wants to cover all these essential things required for getting a Foreign Domestic Worker, and let there be good facilities for them, but pay the minimum price required for an FDW.
- This insurance is mandatory to be followed when hiring a Foreign Domestic Worker, as per the Ministry Of Manpower or MOM.
- The Ministry Of Manpower has also made it compulsory for the employer to pay 5,000 dollars to hire a Foreign Domestic Worker and then issues a Work Permit.
- Some plans reduce the 5,000 compulsory payment required by the Ministry Of Manpower or pay for the entire thing for the customer.
- Premium plans are available online for only about 0.35 daily that allow as much customisation as needed by the customer. This can be for both personal critical illness insurance and/or for maids.
- Before buying an insurance plan for a domestic helper or oneself, these precautions should be taken:
- The buyer can check the details of the plan, the customisations and check if certain more coverages are required or should be removed before going ahead. This is to make sure that the buyer knows about all the coverages and understand what they should obtain from the illness insurance providers.
- Read the terms and conditions of the plan before buying it. The important conditions stated there has to be adhered to receive any payments from the insurance company. Even if one has the covered illness, they still might not get the insurance pay off as certain conditions might not be met.
- Reading the fine print is very important as the last thing one must do before buying the insurance services and signing the documents for it. Since the customer is asked to sign the contract, it is assumed that they understand the terms and conditions as well as all the details mentioned in fine print and acknowledges it.